Join our team
Talus Bio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that having employees, interns, and contractors with diverse backgrounds enables Talus Bio to better meet our mission and serve healthcare communities around the world.
Diverse & InclusiveWe recognize that opportunities in the life sciences have historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people. We welcome all people including cisgender, transgender, agender, and intersex and are inclusive of non-binary folx. We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply.
Our benefits package includes but is not limited to the following:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% company-paid premiums for employees and 50% company-paid for dependents
- $112/month commuter and transportation reimbursement program
- 401(k) plan with a 4% Talus Bio contribution (regardless of employee contribution)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off PLUS a paid end-of-year shutdown between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- 10 paid holidays
- Weekly meals, snacks, and drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working environment and schedule
- Yearly company retreat and quarterly company events